Flora, here is the recipe u requested:
granulated sugar: 75g
Cake Flour: 115g (sifted)
Baking soda: 1/2 tsp
Vanilla essence: 1/2 tsp
Banana yogurt mix:
Bananas: 3 (about 190g)
plain yogurt: 60g
** mashed the bananas and mix well with yogurt
1. cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy (about 5 minutes at low speed, then 1 minute at medium speed)
2. Add egg one at a time. continue beat until light. add vanila essence.
3. Add in the shifted cake flour and bananas yogurt mix alternatively, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
4. Pour mixture evenly into greased 8" cake pan or 9" loaf pan
5. Bake at 350'F for 40 minutes.